Author/Chef: Lindsay Hogg
These muffins are so soft and dangerously delicious you won’t be able to tell they are gluten free! (I seriously had to take them to the yoga studio so I would stop eating them).
3 large ripe bananas
1 1/2 cups chopped pineapple
1/4 cup almond butter
1/4 cup maple syrup
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/4 cup flaxseed meal
1/4 cup coconut flour
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp cinnamon
Dark chocolate (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. In a blender, mix bananas, eggs, maple syrup and vanilla extract.
3. Slowly add blended mixture to the rest of the ingredients in a large bowl. Stir together until smooth.
4. Use a non stick cupcake pan or using a napkin with some olive oil on it, grease the entire pan.
5. Pour mixture equally in each cup (should make 12 muffins). Sprinkle a few chunks of pineapple on each muffin and small piece of dark chocolate on top (if you choose to use chocolate).
6. Bake for approx 15-20 minutes, or until golden brown.
7. Let cool and enjoy!